Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Quartus License : How can I rehost a license which is not under maintenance ?

KOALA
Beginner

Hello, 

We have to rehost Quartus license. How can I do that ? 

Not only quartus is concerned. 

Regards,

C. GAL 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
canishimura
Beginner

I have to renew the Quartu II Web Edition license.
The number that Intel put in the .dat file is not recognized as a serial number.
How do I find the serial number?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Software and IP licenses can be transferred to a different PC/server by going to the Create New License section on the Self-Service Licensing Center by license admin only and this is call rehosting license.

Rehosting step:

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html  (Licensing Center Home) 

Step 1: Click the Self Service Licensing Center link

Step 2: Select Computers and License Files tab

Step 3: Select the Host ID to change by clicking the pencil icon in the Update Computer

column.

Step 4: Change the Host ID or any field value displayed on the screen. However, a change of

Host ID will only be considered as re-host.

Step 5: Click Submit button

0 Kudos
KOALA
Beginner

Hello,

I have nothing registered when I go to Licensing Center Home, the people who have bought this license are not more here.

I don’t have their name or the mail with the information for registered, where can I find them ? 

I hope if I have hem , I can registered and after modify ?

Regards,

C. GAL 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. 

0 Kudos
KOALA
Beginner

Hello,

I haven't receive Private message ? 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We resend you a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos