Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Quartus Prime Download Links are broken

Broddo
New Contributor I

The question says it all: the download links for Quartus Prime 19.x have stopped working (lite, standard and pro).

I've tired Firefox and Safari on two different machines with no joy.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SyafieqS

Hi Barry,

Assuming you have strong and stable connection. Try to disable firewall, window defender and antivirus during downloading. Try to use Microsoft Edge browser too. Worst case reboot your machine and router and re-download it again. Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Barry,

Assuming you have strong and stable connection. Try to disable firewall, window defender and antivirus during downloading. Try to use Microsoft Edge browser too. Worst case reboot your machine and router and re-download it again. Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
Broddo
New Contributor I

Good suggestion - turns out it was my whole-network ad-blocker (Pi-hole in this case). It hasn't caused me any problems on any other website so I didn't think to try disabling it. Thanks for the help.

victor-yuan
Beginner

Had the same problem but using edge fixed it

0 Kudos