Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Questa intel FPGA starter edition(license in quartus prime)

Siqi
Beginner

Hello! I have followed the instructions and dowlnloaded the free license for questa intel FPGA starter edition.And I set the system Variable Name as LM_LICENSEE_FILE and Variable value as the file path.But I still fail to restart the software.I want to ask if the license in Quartus Prime can still be LM_LICENSE_FILE variable ?Just with the path of the free license  in the blank behind?

1 Solution
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Siqi,

There are issue with Questa license generated recently.
I believe that the issue has been resolved.

Could you help to apply again Questa license in Self Service Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/ ?

This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts.
Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.
Wani

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Siqi,

There are issue with Questa license generated recently.
I believe that the issue has been resolved.

Could you help to apply again Questa license in Self Service Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/ ?

This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts.
Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.
Wani

0 Kudos
VladimirGaristov
Beginner

Hello Zawani,

I'm afraid the issue has not been resolved.

Over the last few days I've been struggling with installing a free license for Questa - Intel FPGA Edition. I know I'm not doing anything wrong because a few months ago I successfully activated such a license on a different PC with no issues whatsoever. The license I'm working with was generated on the 20-th of June, one day after your post.

Best regards,

Vladimir

0 Kudos