Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Rehost or Regenerate Quartus II FlexLM License File

mhumphries
Beginner

We've recently changed server hardware that hosts our FlexLM server for Quartus II. The license file for the old server was issued 05 January 2018. Since that time, my Intel account was deactivated for inactivity and the old license does not show and I have not been able to generate a new license file. Is there a means to generate a new license file given information of the old or transition the old license file?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear mhumphries,

Can you access to Intel FPGA Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/ ?

Register here .

Steps to rehost license

Self Service Licensing Center --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer --> click update computer --> change the Host ID

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos
mhumphries
Beginner

Hi Wani,

I can access the license center. The issue I have is that my license does not show up from before my account was deactivated. I have the license file from my original FlexLM server.

0 Kudos
mhumphries
Beginner

Hi Wani or others, any further recommendations how a I may rehost a license that does not show in the self license center?

0 Kudos