Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

SDI II Intel FPGA IP

Fuad1
Beginner

To whom it may concern,

Does the SDI II Intel FPGA IP come for free with the Intel Quartus Prime Software (SW-ONE-QUARTUS) or I need to purchase a separate license for the SDI II Intel FPGA IP?

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Based on my understanding, SDI II Intel FPGA IP require separate license. Only The Intel® FPGA IP Base Suite which is free with the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software.

Please find the contact for our sales and distributor near you for purchase from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

I hope all is well. We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos