Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Stratix IV device support by Quartus Prime Standard Edition (university program)

DanielD
Beginner

Hello,

I have successfully generated the license "Intel® Quartus® II Software SW-QUARTUS-WE-FIX" in the Self-Service Licensing Center. The license works fine with the Software "Quartus Prime Standard Edition".

My problem is that Stratix IV devices are not supported (I can not select them), although the support list says it should. Is there another license required to program Stratix IV devices?

Until January 2022 I had a network license as part of the university programm by Altera, which allowed me to use Stratix IV devices. Right now I am trying to renew this.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Dinkel

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. We apologies for the delay happen. For University license and related.

Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request a license renewal from there.

But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com       

Our university team will help and answer your question.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
DanielD
Beginner

Thank you very much for answering my question. It is clear now, what I have to do next.

0 Kudos