Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Temp Floating License Request

Falk0830
Beginner

Out team at Viasat is trying to test a network configuration where we have two domains connected by a trust. Clients in domain B need to reach the license server in domain A. The license server in domain A will host ModelSim, Altera, and Questa licenses. We would like to initiate this configuration in our test environment before moving the configuration into our production environment with our existing paid licenses. Can you please provide temp floating licenses for the software listed above? The licenses could expire after a week which would allow us ample time for testing.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. To acquire the free license for Questa Sim Starter Edition, you can request it through SSLC by following these steps.

https://licensing.intel.com/          

1) Go to “Sign up for Evaluation or No-Cost licenses”

2) Select Questa*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition (SW-QUESTA)

3) # of Seats is always 1

4) Check the T&C box

5) Create Computer *license type “FLOAT”

5) Click “Generate” button

The license will be sent to email that you register with

For more Refer the steps here, Guide to generate license file.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683472/23-1/viewing-your-new-licenses-and-generating.html     

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in private message mail clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos