Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Tensorflow on Stratix

Konstantina
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am a Ph.D. student and have recently started using the Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL.

I have also installed OpenVino toolkit  but I only have access to a Stratix 10 GX 2800 device.

Are there any library/bitstreams for running Tensorflow models on a Stratix device?

I have found this IP: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/solution-sheets/manjeera-solution-brief.pdf and requested an evaluation drop but I do not have any reply yet.

Any suggestion for products/toolflows for running Tensorflow on Stratix would be really helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Konstantina

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi Konstantina, 

Currently we are have examples and demos on Arria10 and OpenVINO.

Since the mentioned implementation is a third party implementation , please continue following up with them for the evaluation version. 

Thanks and Regards

Anil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi Konstantina, 

Currently we are have examples and demos on Arria10 and OpenVINO.

Since the mentioned implementation is a third party implementation , please continue following up with them for the evaluation version. 

Thanks and Regards

Anil

0 Kudos