Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Tensorflow on Stratix

Konstantina
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am a Ph.D. student and have recently started using the Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL.

I have also installed OpenVino toolkit  but I only have access to a Stratix 10 GX 2800 device.

Are there any library/bitstreams for running Tensorflow models on a Stratix device?

I have found this IP: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/solution-sheets/manjeera-so... and requested an evaluation drop but I do not have any reply yet.

Any suggestion for products/toolflows for running Tensorflow on Stratix would be really helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Konstantina

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi Konstantina, 

Currently we are have examples and demos on Arria10 and OpenVINO.

Since the mentioned implementation is a third party implementation , please continue following up with them for the evaluation version. 

Thanks and Regards

Anil

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi Konstantina, 

Currently we are have examples and demos on Arria10 and OpenVINO.

Since the mentioned implementation is a third party implementation , please continue following up with them for the evaluation version. 

Thanks and Regards

Anil