Hi I am trying to install "FIR II IP CORE" tool in order to see what files can be generated.
I have quartus prime lite installed, am I able to install FIR II IP CORE?
Is it already installed and do I run it from the quartus prime program?
- FIR II IP CORE is included in IP Base suite.
- The IP Base Suite is also installed with the Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition Software. Full licenses to this suite are purchased separately.
- The free Intel® FPGA IP Evaluation Mode allows you to evaluate licensed Intel® FPGA IP cores in simulation and hardware before purchase. You can use Evaluation Mode to test the IP core.
- Intel Quartus software, click Assignments ➤ Settings ➤ Compilation Process Settings.
- Click the More Settings button.
- For Intel FPGA IP Evaluation Mode, select Enable
Thank you again Anand. Sorry I am new to this fourms and FPGAs in general.
- How do I open a new case?
- Does it have to be eclipse? I have been using either Quartus lite version or Aldec.
- Also could you give me a quick explanation of what these hex files do and why anyone would need them?
How do I open a new case?
>>Same way as you posted the question on the forum.https://forums.intel.com click on Ask Question
Does it have to be eclipse? I have been using either Quartus lite version
>>Yes, Open Quartus ->tools-> click on nios ii software build tools for eclipse
Also could you give me a quick explanation of what these hex files do and why anyone would need them?
>>Refer below link