Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Unable to download ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition (includes Starter Edition). Direct Link?

FPGANovice
Beginner

Regardless of what browser I use, I am unable to download ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition (includes Starter Edition) version 19.1 for Linux. The download link just gives me javascript:void(o). 

Is there a direct download link for this, please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I'm sending the direct link to you through e-mail.

Regards,

Nurina

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I'm sending the direct link to you through e-mail.

Regards,

Nurina

xieyun
Beginner

I also meet the same problem, regardless of what browser I use, I am unable to download ModelSim-Intel Starter Edition, please send me the recent version by email. Thank you.

0 Kudos
xieyun
Beginner

I also meet the same problem, regardless of what browser I use, I am unable to download ModelSim-Intel Starter Edition, the link may be wrong, please send me the recent version by email. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Since I've provided the solution, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
Dj_Mae
Beginner

where to get the direct link?

0 Kudos