Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Where to get the purchased license

EnricoPicco
Beginner

Hello, our group just purchased the "Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit, Intel STRATIX 10 TX Edition". It comes with 1-year license for Quartus Prime Pro, but I don't know where/how to find the license. There is no activation code anywhere in the box. Could you help me with that?

Thank you in advance,
Enrico

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Regarding license activation, the development kit comes with a serial number that is stated either on the box or a customer letter. You can check with the dealer where you purchased the development kit.

This serial number serves as a license activation code to activate your Quartus software license via the Self-Service Licensing Center. Check if the software DKE license is visible in the Products and Users View in Self-Service Licensing Center. If the license is visible, no activation is needed. You may proceed to create the new license file. If the license is not visible, the serial number will be the activation code for you to activate the license. 

0 Kudos
EnricoPicco
Beginner

Hello, 

thanks you, I used the Serial Number and it does work. However I still have a problem: when I go to "Find and Generate License by Activation Code", I put the serial number, I select the License, then I click on "Next" but nothing happens. How can I solve this?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Could you provide the Activation Code for checking? For privacy, reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
EnricoPicco
Beginner

Hello, how can I send you a private message?

0 Kudos
EnricoPicco
Beginner

Hello, since it is impossible to contact you by direct message I send the Activation Code (Serial Number) in the Support Ticket Request that I opened. The Request Number is 05466706

0 Kudos
EnricoPicco
Beginner

Hello, I finally got the license through the License Assistant, which was offline for 10 days and today was suddenly online. You can close the support requests. Regards

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

With your confirmation. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos