Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

XTU - Run on Startup?

SOroz1
Beginner

Hi guys, i wonder how to program or load xtu at startup! when my pc start! Because Is so annoying open the program everytime

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

I have answered the user's question, and the correct forum is https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NWWAY/processors

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You are in the wrong forum. Also, XTU only supports X and K processors. What processor do you have?

Doc

0 Kudos
SOroz1
Beginner

Tks for answear, i dont know much about my pc, but mine is a i7 9750H... yesterday i download and use the program to downgrade the energy in my msi, and it works fine... but the program dont launch when i start the pc...

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You have an H processor. You don't know much about your PC, yet you want to mess with settings and underclock it?

As I said, XTU does not support your processor.

Doc

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Dear forum user, you have come to Intel FPGA forum site, we have expertise to answer your question related to FPGA technology and usage. Unfortunately we do not understand the nature of your question above, could you kindly help to elaborate if your question is FPGA related? If not, please post your question to the right forum site so the appropriate expert could provide you with more helpful guidance. I will hereby put your case to close-pending. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I have answered the user's question, and the correct forum is https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NWWAY/processors

Doc

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Thank you Doc

0 Kudos