Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

license issue for "quartus prime lite 17.0 "

Thoshif
Beginner

There is a license issue for "quartus prime lite 17.0 " even its freeware but required for some of IP's.

please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have compiled an example project on Quartus Prime Lite 17.0.

but it shows error like below

- Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "/my/path" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file.

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "/my/path" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file.

Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Thoshif,

Thank you for using Intel FPGA Community Forum.

Can you check if you are using the newest version of alterad daemon? You may get it from here ;

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/licensing/daemons.html 

You may let me know if you still encounter the same issue.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear Thosif,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided.

This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you. Stay safe and take care!

Wani

0 Kudos