Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

license to quartus II 7.2 sp3

hueslei
Beginner

We need generating a new license for our Quartus WEB Edition version 7.2.sp3

They have bought a project from a partner using a Cyclone III device, and they use Quartus WEB Edition version 7.2sp3, that requires a regular update (every 150 days).

We tried to update the license this week but the received license did not work.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. We seem can’t duplicate this error. Maybe the issue caused by corrupt or incomplete file. Could you clear out your web browsers cache/temporary internet files and regenerate back new license using Google chrome?

0 Kudos
hueslei
Beginner

I performed this procedure (clear out web browsers), I used other computer, I tried all possibilities. The problem is in license sent by intel. 

To generate the license, intel request NIC card... clear out web browser do not interfere the number of NIC card. the generation of license is made by intel... I NEED A NEW LICENSE!!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. Could you provide the old (working) and new (not working) generated license for checking?

Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

we update you a private message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Solution is provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
salvatore
Beginner

Dear Sir,

I've the same problem, could you please let me know a workaround ?

thanks

salvatore

0 Kudos