Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

rehosting licence

MZure
Beginner

Hello,

we changed physical server.

I changed Computer Name and Primary Computer ID (NIC) in Self Service Licensing Center. I cant get renewals license.

I am attaching a print screen.

What I doing bad?

Thank you

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Software and IP licenses can be transferred to a different PC/server by going to the Create New License section on the Self-Service Licensing Center by license admin only and this is call rehosting license. Could you help to rehost again you license and see how things go. Rehosting step,

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html  (Licensing Center Home) 

Step 1: Click the Self Service Licensing Center link

Step 2: Select Computers and License Files tab

Step 3: Select the Host ID to change by clicking the pencil icon in the Update Computer

column.

Step 4: Change the Host ID or any field value displayed on the screen. However, a change of

Host ID will only be considered as re-host.

Step 5: Click Submit button

Guidance: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensing/onl-licensing.html?wapkw=rehosting+your+license  --> Rehosting Your License Demo

Hope this help

0 Kudos
MZure
Beginner

Hello,

this is the procedure I did and described above. However, this does not solve the actual update of the license file, which I cannot generate.
Licensing Center Home --> tab: Computers and License Files --> I select hostname with updated hostname and NIC --> button: Get License --> Message: There are no product licenses assigned to this computer

How do I get a new license file, please?

Our department can't work

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

License .dat file :

OLD and NEW NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
MZure
Beginner

Hello,

I replied in a private message last week.

You can see print screen email header below

MZure to
‎07-09-2020 06:26 AM
Re:rehosting licence

What is the progress please?
Thank you

Martin

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We reply you a private message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos