Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises

EP2C5F256C8N

Letters
Beginner

Dear Aqid Ayman,

Tks for your reply. You are so nice.It helps me a lot.  Hope you are doing great.

I don't know why I can't reply in the original topic.

So I recreated one. I hope you understand. It is urgent for me.

As for your Question 1:  it is buy from other suppliers in stock market.

Lot No. of "S139MJ29"  ,"the date code of 2137+"  Our previous stock

Lot No. of"S047MJ05" ,"the date code of 2043+" is from the stock market. 

May I know do you have any shipping records of the Lot No. of "S047MJ05"?

And,Tks for you advice.I know your authorized distributors. We used to buy from them. But they are out of stock at present. We are anxious to use it.

Question 2:  Yes, After my reconfirmation,The appearance image is taken externally.

May I know do you have any shipping records of the Lot No. of "S047MJ05"? Could you help to check it ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Mancy,

Following from this new thread, I will then close the earlier one and continue assist you through this thread.

I hope you have a good day.

First of all, thank you for your justification, I currently checking with the internal teams to further assist you on this matter. I will update to you on my findings as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Mancy,

This is what I found from the internal teams regarding the difference in the appearance and x-ray from your side.

The different for both is due to substrates SCC ( DC 2043+) or ASEMt ( DC 2137+).

ASEMt substrate is using old selective gold process that’s why we are seeing more gold on bottom site. But then, both are qualified substrates.

I hope this helps for your concern.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that has  been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
CaBaum
Beginner

Hi, 

We're also using the part EP2C5F256C8N and also have troubles to source from official distributors.

First and Second in the picture are parts from official sources and the third is from stock market. (see attached file)

The third has slight marking differences and the Bonding seems to be slightly different to, according to X-Ray. 

Are you able to tell if the third part is genuine or fake and if not why there could be such differences?

Thanks & Best Regards

Carlo 

Lot_Compare.jpg

0 Kudos