cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Interfacing DE2 board (TV video in) and 2.4GHz Wireless AV Camera Receiver

Hi, 

Anyone try to interface DE2 board (TV video in) with 2.4GHz Wireless AV Camera Receiver and output display to VGA? I had tried the code that I attached but seem like it does't work for the camera receiver. For your information, the wireless camera receiver had 4 optional channel frequency(2.414GHz,2.432GHz,2.450GHz,2.468GHz). Some channel output blue screen and other channel output nothing(LEDR and LEDG does not turn on). The code work for my DVD player and I wonder is it possible to apply the code on my wireless AV camera receiver? If yes, can you provide me any useful material about how to use TV decoder, I really appreciate it. Thanks !  

Here is the wireless camera and receiver specification: http://mobilemegamall.com/goods/2-4ghz-wireless-pinhole-color-camera-plus-4-channel-receiver-cctv-37... (http://mobilemegamall.com/goods/2-4ghz-wireless-pinhole-color-camera-plus-4-channel-receiver-cctv-37...

Best regard, 

TWK
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Hello, I have to use the RGB signals for another purpose, so i divide the demonstrator in two blocks, one that generate the RGB signals and other that put it in the VGA output. 

I didnt change the code, but some vertical lines are appearing over the video. is this your problem also? Anyone knows why? 

did you try putting the camera in NTFS? 

Eze
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Hi, 

My issue is the video format (PAL/NTSC). The output of my wireless camera that I am using is PAL format while the TV_demo only support NTSC format. However, I am using the DE2-70 board and I solved my problem by replacing the 3 files attached.  

Best regard, 

TWK
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

can u suggest me which type of NTSC camera and 2.4GHz wireless camera receiver that i can use with the DE2-70 board?i want to buy the camera n the receiver but have no idea.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

can u teach me or send in detail how to connect, and izzit easy to do that?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

and are you able to display though the VGA to LCD monitor???or to the TRDB-LTM????if got,can you zip all the file that modified in the DE2_70 TV demo here?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Hi, I display through the VGA to LCD/CRT monitor. The file I attached here is ONLY for PAL format camera, if you want NTSC format, follow back the DE2_70_TV from the demostration CD.  

TWK
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

but the camera you use got 2 mode rite? NTFS/PAL...there got write in the specification d...