Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1084 Discussions

LTM Screen and Uni VGA Cores

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Guys, 

I'm using a DE2-115 with LTM screen and D5M camera. One of my current problems is I can't match up the Uni cores IO with that generated from the DE2-115 system builder or the LTM manual.  

The two that i can't even guess are "VGA_Blank" and "VGA_Sync". 

Please see below: 

The DE2-115 System builder generates the following pins: 

//////////// GPIO, GPIO connect to LTM - 4.3" LCD and Touch ////////// LTM_ADC_BUSY, LTM_ADC_DCLK, LTM_ADC_DIN, LTM_ADC_DOUT, LTM_ADC_PENIRQ_n, LTM_B, LTM_DEN, LTM_G, LTM_GREST, LTM_HD, LTM_NCLK, LTM_R, LTM_SCEN, LTM_SDA, LTM_VD  

The Uni cores i'm using are expecting: 

// the_VGA_Controller VGA_BLANK_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_B_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_CLK_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_DATA_EN_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_G_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_HS_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_R_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_SYNC_from_the_VGA_Controller, VGA_VS_from_the_VGA_Controller, // the_audio_and_video_config_0 I2C_SCEN_from_the_audio_and_video_config_0, I2C_SCLK_from_the_audio_and_video_config_0, I2C_SDAT_to_and_from_the_audio_and_video_config_0 

Any help will be immensily appreciated.
0 Kudos
0 Replies