Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1174 Discussions

Master project work looking new

Satish6
Beginner
Looking new implement on software emulator, for my mtech final project can anyone expert can suggest idea / technology. I am new to the platform. Please
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

What are you trying to design? What are you trying to achieve in this design?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Satish6
Beginner
Hi Nurina,
Thank you very much for your reply, my plan to do on emulator which can support all feature of FPGA board of network.
Can you help me & you also share idea, it helpful to my career.
Kindly need all your support in my career growth.

Thanks & Regards
Satish,
0 Kudos
Satish6
Beginner
Kindly provide solution to my project . Please member's
0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Satish,

Sorry for the late response.

What software emulator are you using?

If you are looking to create FPGA designs as a beginner, I suggest using the latest version of Quartus Prime Lite edition given that you are targeting devices supported by Quartus Prime Lite edition. You can see the differences between Quartus Prime Pro, Standard and Lite edition here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/po/ss-quartus-comparison.pdf

You can download Quartus here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/

We have a plethora of training materials and references, you may refer to the Intel FPGA YouTube channel or search for materials on the Intel website.

You may find these to be useful, I'm including resources for both Pro and Standard edition (Lite edition works the same way as Standard with limited support, see comparison):

Let me know if these were what you're looking for.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Satish6
Beginner
Hi Nurina,
Can you support me on my academic project. In intel quartus prime of Reversible logic design in schematic of intel quartus or research work can be part.

Thanks
Sati
satish.ec27@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello Satish,

Please post another thread as this thread has transitioned to community support. 

Thanks and regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
Satish6
Beginner
Hi,

I am looking to design 12bit DAC optimal timming circuit to design in intel quartus prime. Or any circuit in quartus prime.

Please give me any solution.

Thanks & regards
Satish.
0 Kudos