Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises

Questa License file

BMACK21
Beginner

I just downloaded Quartus lite 21.3 . I have Questa sim with my download. While downloading Questa sim , that comes with the Quartus 21.3 package, it says Questa sim has a zero cost license associated with it. I'm trying to access this license. I have Registered with "Intel® PSG Self Servicing License Center (SSLC)" yet when I go to this page after Registering ,I'm redirected to another site with in your company but not a place where I can get my zero cost license file for Questa sim. How can I gain access to my Zero Cost license for this project?

I follow the instructions on the previous post and it says that I need to create an account even though I have already created one. I am Responding in this forum  and others and not getting a response . It has been weeks and I have not received  an email stating that you are now have the access to SSLC. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi BMACK21

This case is duplicate case from forum # 05387039 on the same request https://community.intel.com/t5/Programmable-Devices/QUESTA-FREE-LICENSE-FILE/m-p/1364607#M83751 . Therefore, I’m suggest closing this Case and continue with Case# 05387039

0 Kudos