Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

Coarray image output to common Quickwin

Whit_D_
Beginner

I have a Fortran Quickwin project that uses coarrays to run a Monte Carlo simulation.  Currently, each image updates its progress and sends messages to its own Quickwin window (default Quickwin behavior with coarrays).  Is there a way to connect all the images to a single Quickwin?  A console application connects all the images to the same standard output, and this is the behavior I'd like to emulate while still having access to the convenient screen updating/formatting in a Quickwin project.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Interesting - I was unaware that we didn't merge standard output here. Right now it looks as if each image gets its own QuickWin UI, which is obviously unworkable. Maybe we can redirect standard output only to image 1. I will put in a feature request for this - it isn't a bug.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Interesting - I was unaware that we didn't merge standard output here. Right now it looks as if each image gets its own QuickWin UI, which is obviously unworkable. Maybe we can redirect standard output only to image 1. I will put in a feature request for this - it isn't a bug.

0 Kudos