Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

Compilation Aborted (code 1) Error (Intel® oneAPI )

Monzer
Beginner

My intel Parallel studio XE license got expired so I downloaded the Intel OneAPI Toolkit.
I have downloaded the oneAPI Base toolkit then the HPCKit. 

I got this error message when running a fortran program by using Visual Studio 2019. I got this error message without making any changes to the program. The error message is 'compilation aborted (code 1)' and refers to 1st line of each source file.

Note that the code was compiling correctly before I upgraded Fortran.
I attach the error I am getting. Thanks for your help.

Monzer_0-1618871394676.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

This report is not sufficient to do much, if anything. You would have to supply at least one of the source files that is producing a Code-1 error (is that the same as Internal Compiler Error?), and state the compiler version, compiler options used, etc.

As to the other errors, it is possible that you have bugs in the code that the older version of the compiler did not catch them whereas the newer version does. Again, we have to have the source available to check.

It is not clear which compiler you have set up for use in your project: the classic compiler IFORT, or the new beta IFX?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

This report is not sufficient to do much, if anything. You would have to supply at least one of the source files that is producing a Code-1 error (is that the same as Internal Compiler Error?), and state the compiler version, compiler options used, etc.

As to the other errors, it is possible that you have bugs in the code that the older version of the compiler did not catch them whereas the newer version does. Again, we have to have the source available to check.

It is not clear which compiler you have set up for use in your project: the classic compiler IFORT, or the new beta IFX?

0 Kudos