Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28440 Discussions

Corporate download for only Fortran 2019

Pratik__Priyasha
Beginner

Hi 

I have a corporate account to get to the downloads, I am able to get each and every intel downloads for 2019 version except the Intel fortran for Linux. The latest update downloadable that I see on that link is 2016. 

Can you please help me download it.

Priyasha

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You'll need to open a support ticket for help with that. My guess is that your support term for that product expired. Go to https://software.intel.com/en-us/support and click on Priority Support.

0 Kudos
Pratik__Priyasha
Beginner

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response. I will start a priority ticket for that. However, I am able to access the full package download, and every individual download except this one component which points to a very old version, not even one previous. 

Any local hacks I could try ?

Priyasha

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

That access is entirely controlled by licenses registered on the Intel server. There is nothing local you can try. You may want to review the license status of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Linux at the Intel Registration Center to see what it says the support expiration is. To resolve this requires access to your licenses, and that is not something this forum can help with, 

0 Kudos
Pratik__Priyasha
Beginner

Alright, thank you. 

I have one question though. 

Does intel downloads come now as fortran and c++ together or are there separate downloads for fortran and c++ available as well for the 2019 version? 

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I am not aware that anything changed for 2019. The "Composer Edition" is available in three variants: C++ only, Fortran only, or C++ and Fortran together. Which you get depends on which license you purchased. Higher editions always include both languages.

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

join the beta program and grab the one you need from 2020 set - easy as falling off a log. 

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

That will get the beta 2020 version, and there are license limitations on what one can do with that. For example, you can't redistribute code created with the beta compiler.

0 Kudos
Pratik__Priyasha
Beginner

Thank you so much Steve for your help. I think I understand the availability of packages better. Is there any place on the intel website where i can find the build instructions for fortran compilers 2019?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I'm not sure what you mean by "build instructions". Maybe https://software.intel.com/en-us/fortran-compiler-developer-guide-and-reference-compiler-setup will help?

0 Kudos
Pratik__Priyasha
Beginner

Thank you so much Steve for clearing my doubts. Have a good day 

0 Kudos