Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26758 Discussions

Differents outputs between executable and dll versions of the same source code

rodrigues_de_oliveir

Hi Everybody,

I need to compile a hydrological model (SWAT) thas was wrote in Fortran. I downloaded the source code from the site of the model and compiled it using Intel Fortran Compile on Visual Studio 2017.

First I compiled this source code as a library and made some tests that generated the output files as expected.

After this, I compiled this same source code as an executable and made again the same tests to generate the output files.

When I compare these output files the result of the calculations from the model is quite different but the source code and the input information are totally equal.

The executable version made a correct output file but I would like to get a library version for my work.

This model puts a lot of information (variables, arrays) and calculations on the computer`s memory that I think that is a problem of memory management from the library version that made the results wrong.

Somebody could help me with some tip to resolve this problem,

Thank's 

0 Kudos
0 Replies