Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

Download and Subscription Renewal for IVF

gfthomas8
Novice
In trying to download 11 074 I'm told that my subscription has expired. It hasn't, not until next week according to the reminder I got today.
So I go to renew it and the item doesn't go to the shopping cart.

Now I can't download what I licensed to download nor do I seem to renew my subscription.
That ticks me off!

I've already had numerous automatic responses from registration support and the commissar of passwords prior to this and these haven't helped.

Can this be fixed, simply?

Thanks
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Wendy_Doerner__Intel
Valued Contributor I
Quoting - gfthomas8
In trying to download 11 074 I'm told that my subscription has expired. It hasn't, not until next week according to the reminder I got today.
So I go to renew it and the item doesn't go to the shopping cart.

Now I can't download what I licensed to download nor do I seem to renew my subscription.
That ticks me off!

I've already had numerous automatic responses from registration support and the commissar of passwords prior to this and these haven't helped.

Can this be fixed, simply?

Thanks

I wonder if the problems might be related. I am looking into this on my end. Meanwhile I created an Intel Premier Support Issue for you and uploaded the 11.0.074 release to it. I will update this thread when I have more information your inablity to download from registration center or to buy a renewal.

Wendy
0 Kudos
gfthomas8
Novice

I wonder if the problems might be related. I am looking into this on my end. Meanwhile I created an Intel Premier Support Issue for you and uploaded the 11.0.074 release to it. I will update this thread when I have more information your inablity to download from registration center or to buy a renewal.

Wendy

Thanks Wendy, with my id and a password newly issued by the commissar of password correctness, I succeeded in downloading 11 074.

Once again I tried to renew my subscription. No joy. This time it made it to the cart but when I tried to pay, it claimed that my email was not that of a registered user. Today, 21/04/2009, I received no less than FIVE emails from Intel at this address, one of which was to prod me into renewing my subscription no less.

So what's going on here?
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Gerry,

I suggest you try the chat option under "Self Help" at registrationcenter.intel.com to see if this can be resolved. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll have someone contact you.
0 Kudos
gfthomas8
Novice

Thanks to Wendy, who established that the download site was on the fritz for a while and that the IBX store requires that you register with them as they are not hooked to your registration with the Registration Centre, everything got resolved.
0 Kudos