Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khirad
Beginner

Downloading Intel fortran compiler

Jump to solution

Respected all

HI at my office we have received a simulation model in PSCAD. Now i have a PSCAD license however to run the model i need intel fortran complier version 13. I cannot find it . Also i think version13 is outdated so where and how do i download the latest complier. Please note i only need intel fortran compiler. 

Thank you 

Khirad

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
mecej4
Black Belt

Version 2016 and earlier versions of Intel Parallel Studio are no longer available. The current version is free to download and use, but support can be purchased if desired.

To compile Fortran code, you will need i) Microsoft VIsual Studio, including C++ development tools, ii) OneAPI HPC toolkit and, if you want to install the MKL component, iii) OneAPI Base toolkit.

You must obtain Visual Studio from Microsoft and install it first.

The downloads for the Intel toolkits are here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mecej4
Black Belt

Version 2016 and earlier versions of Intel Parallel Studio are no longer available. The current version is free to download and use, but support can be purchased if desired.

To compile Fortran code, you will need i) Microsoft VIsual Studio, including C++ development tools, ii) OneAPI HPC toolkit and, if you want to install the MKL component, iii) OneAPI Base toolkit.

You must obtain Visual Studio from Microsoft and install it first.

The downloads for the Intel toolkits are here.

View solution in original post