Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Empty *.optrpt files

Adwaith99
Beginner

Hi, I am very new to program optimization. As part of a competition, I am trying to parallelise a software written in fortran. As part of this I had to compile a bunch of source codes to an executable. I added the -qoptopt option to the makefile and it creates *.optpt files too. But, the created files are empty, it does not even have one line written on it.

my makefile is as follws

ifort -c smdrive.f ppdbgen.f findflex.f smpdbgen.f pamppar.f npamppar.f creducer.f famppar.f pvarinit.f smvarini.f smvarinit.f pmols.f smmols.f flexall.f pconformation.f fconformation.f pminimiz.f sminimiz.f smminimiz.f -heap-arrays -g -traceback -mcmodel=medium -shared-intel
ifort -o imolsdock smdrive.o ppdbgen.o findflex.o smpdbgen.o pamppar.o npamppar.f creducer.o famppar.o pvarinit.o smvarini.o smvarinit.o pmols.o smmols.o flexall.o pconformation.o fconformation.o pminimiz.o sminimiz.o smminimiz.o -heap-arrays -g -traceback -mcmodel=medium -shared-intel -qopt-report

Can somebody please help me in solving this?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Barbara_P_Intel

Add the -qopt-report to the compile command.

For example, ifort -c -qopt-report <followed by the source files> 

0 Kudos