Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28386 Discussions

Fortran 95 and Fortran 2003 compilation using Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Trial

Kiemo__Elijah
Beginner

Hi, the above subject matter refers. I have unsuccessfully tried to do Fortran 95 and Fortran 2003 compilation using Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Trial. I have installed Intel Parallel Cluster 2019 Update 5 and Visual Studio 2019 which intehrated successfully. However, when I need to create the project files, the file sources are .f90 and there is no option for .f95 and .f03. When I wite code for .f95 and .f03 on .f90, I get compilation errors and the project fails to build / run. How do tweak the Intel Parallel Fortran Compiler to accept all the .f95 and .f03 files, which I see they are all supported as per link >> https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-fortran-compiler-support-for-fortran-language-standards

I'll highly appreciate your support i this. I'm completely stuck in my project and I need to run those source files.

0 Kudos
0 Replies