Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Fortran Composer XE 2011

Gautam__Suresh
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to download Fortran Composer XE 2011 Update 13. However, the download page is limited to XE 2015 and above.

I know that's a very old compiler but there's a customer who wants some libraries to be compiled with IVF12/12.1. It's beyond my capability to change them since they have many other libraries compiled with it.

Is there any place I can download older version of compiler?

TIA

Suresh

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You can submit a request to Intel Support for an older version, if your support contract is current.

0 Kudos
Gautam__Suresh
Beginner

@Aswin: Thanks, but I am was looking for installer for that particular version. Your link takes me to GEMPACK.

@Steve: Thanks for the info. Intel Support was not of much help. I was given standard response, "we don't support that version any more". Not an exact sentence but that was the essence of it. Fortunately, I was able to locate a backup copy and perform the install.

- Suresh

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Suresh,

I apologize that you were not assisted properly. In your case we would be able to provide older version of the compiler. It seems that you were able to locate the copy of the installer. If you still need assistance, please let us know. I have reopened your Online Service Center case.

0 Kudos