Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Fortran compiler and visual studio issue

Elmer_M_
Beginner

Hey everyone!

I'm not very familiar with troubleshooting issues on Windows, so please forgive my ignorance.

I'm trying to run a Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 build, but some of the files are incompatible due to issues with Intel Visual Fortran Compiler. I have installed the latest version of Intel Parallel Studio, so I do actually have the Fortran Compiler on my PC (an HP running a 64-bit Windows 7). On Intel's website, I have found what I need to do (here's the link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/troubleshooting-fortran-integration-issues-with-visual-studio), but I'm having serious trouble executing it. It says I need to open command prompt with Administrator privileges, which I managed to do, and then type the following commands:

cd %VS140COMNTOOLS%
cd ..\..\Intel Fortran\VFPackages
integrate.bat "%VS140COMNTOOLS%" /u
integrate.bat "%VS140COMNTOOLS%"

The first line works just fine, but when I try to type (or paste) the second line, command prompt says it can't find the path. Is there any alternative method to overcome this issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Elmer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Which version of Intel Parallel Studio XE (Intel Visual Fortran) do you have installed?

0 Kudos