Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Getting the latest dll's

Tue_B_
Novice

This is kind of a newbie question, but I'm not very familiar with setting up the coding environment and searching google haven't given me clear answers, so hopefully someone here can help me.

The intel fortran compiler I have been using was finally upgraded, but I also need the MKL and OpenMp dll's to be upgraded with it.

Should this have happened automatically when the new version was installed?

Or is this something separate that I need to download and put in the redistributable folder?

Or is this something that we somehow build with the new version of the intel compiler?   

In simpler words... How do I get the latest version of libiomp5md.dll and other similar dll's?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TimP
Honored Contributor III

If you install by the supported method, all those components are updated.  If you have fixed PATH settings for old ifort versions in your Windows environment variables you should remove them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TimP
Honored Contributor III

If you install by the supported method, all those components are updated.  If you have fixed PATH settings for old ifort versions in your Windows environment variables you should remove them.

0 Kudos