Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28442 Discussions

How do i download the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013(Fortran comiler 13.0)?

lee__taehyun
Beginner

Hi, I want to the Intel parallel studio XE 2013 version.

i could not find this install file. How do i download the install file?

plz help me

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Why do you want such an old version? (Don't tell me that some software package "requires" it.) You're far better off to use the current version.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-installation/ ; This may not be available to evaluation or student licenses.

0 Kudos
Andriy
Beginner

We use 2013 version for development and 2011 version in production.

Current compiler version makes our products slower. We would have to change a lot in our code to address this problem.

Additionally, in 2018 version of the compiler, several bugs were introduced that cause stack overflow (on array assignments) or access violation (looks like double deallocation of local arrays of some nontrivial derived types) that have not been addressed yet. We have reported some of those problems to compiler developers.

I would like to upgrade my compiler to the latest version. But every time I attempt this I end up spending days looking for compiler bugs and then designing reproducers for Intel support.

0 Kudos