Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

How to downgrade Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 to Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1?

alanpark
Beginner

I need Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1 or 10.1 version for using CAE simulation software, Abaqus ( from Dassault Systemes SIMULIA company - www.simulia.com ) which requires those versions for user-subroutines.
but, I couldn't buy it. Some resellers in our countrytold me that they could sell 'Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011' but they didn't know if it is possible to downgrade it to IntelVisual Fortran Compiler 11.1."
How to downgrade Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 to Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1?
or,
Can I download Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1 or 10.1from intel website?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
See the link Obtaining and Installing an Older Version at the top of the forum. After you purchase and register the compiler, or obtain a trial license, on the download page you find a selection box wherein you can choose an older release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
See the link Obtaining and Installing an Older Version at the top of the forum. After you purchase and register the compiler, or obtain a trial license, on the download page you find a selection box wherein you can choose an older release.
0 Kudos
David_E_2
Beginner

I have the same problem as alanpark. I have the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows which I'm told is the most current edition (with new name) of the intel visual fortran but I need intel visual fortran v10.1 or v11.1 so that it will be compatible with Abaqus FEA v6.12-2.

I lcicked on the link that mecej4 provided and followed the steps listed in http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product/ to try to get an older version, but the only versions listed that I can download are version 2015 and version 2013 SP1.  Is there any way that I can get back to version 10.1 or 11.1?

P.S. its a student license so I don't have access to Premium Support

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You should be able to get the older version following the instructions, but some web browsers don't display the scrolling arrows. Try clicking on one of the versions and then use the up-down keyboard keys to scroll it.

0 Kudos