Follow these steps to resolve your login issues:
- On the Online Service Center page, click Request Support, and then click Sign In. Make sure that your current language is set correctly and that Caps Lock is disabled on your keyboard.
- If you received the error message that your password or login ID is not correct, recover the login ID by clicking the Forgot your Intel username or password? links.
- If you don’t remember your login ID, click Forgot username to retrieve it. Enter the email address you used during the registration to receive the login ID.
- You can then click Forgot password to recover the password using the received login ID.
Still unable to sign in? Use this support option only if you are unable to reset your password and access your account:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your site support request and non-technical questions. Make sure to include your name and email address.
See Priority Support FAQ for additional information.
I log in to the Online Service Center
it shows the support tickets web page for about 2-3 seconds then seems to redirect to
Then redirects again to
So I never end up being able to see my tickets.
I have logged in to the support tickets URL on different pc’s and with different browsers and even tried my personal mobile phone browser but all give the same result.
Frustrated of Stevenage!!
FWIW, I'm having precisely the same issue as Gary, Jim, and Daniel above. This clearly precedes the Covid-19 pandemic, so no excuse there. I hadn't ruled out I was just doing something wrong or out of sequence, but apparently this is a widespread issue. Guess I'll just try my luck on the Forum. Makes it pretty silly to pay for a support subscription...
UPDATE: I sent an email to Intel customer support regarding this issue, and later that day received a reply which said:
"Please be informed, your profile has been fixed. Kindly try again and let us know the outcome."
No idea what the 'fix' was, but it apparently worked. I am now able to link to the Online Service Center, and have successfully submitted a Service Request... no response to that yet, but at least I'm in the system. Thanks to the customer support staff for attending to this.