Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 (compiler 14.0) now available

Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1, with compiler version 14.0, is now available from the Intel Registration Center. New features of this release include:

• Support for the User-Defined Derived Type I/O feature of Fortran 2003
  • Support for coarray images that run on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
  • A new option of an "online installer" that downloads only the components you select/need

Read the Release Notes for more details.

Some notes:

• We have eliminated the separate IA-32 only and Intel 64-only installers, as they were a continual source of confusion for customers and had outlived their purpose

If you have issues with the new release, please use a new forum thread to report it, or use Intel Premier Support. If you have questions about the content of the release, you can ask here.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Bernard_K_
Beginner

Is it normal that the update does not show in the Intel Software Manager (my subscription ends later in 2014)?

Thanks,

Bernard.

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

I got thousands of bogus indications from Intel Software Manager on Windows, no indications on linux. I prefer the latter.  In either case, you ought to get an email notice of updates if you registered your license, but I think many such notifications have failed to arrive.

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

The 2013 SP1 version is showing for me in Intel Software Manager. If you need further help with ISM, please ask in Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing

0 Kudos
Bernard_K_
Beginner

On the Mac also?

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Yes, this version is available for the Mac. (Xeon Phi and coarray support is not on Mac, however.)

0 Kudos
Bernard_K_
Beginner

Here is what I get in ISM right now.

ism.png

ism2.png

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Please ask about this in Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing I did double-check and ISM is not showing everything it should for me, so there does appear to be something not right.

0 Kudos