Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Intel Visual Fortran 11 (unable to find)

AYDIN__Kaan
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find Intel Visual Fortran 11 to use with PSCAD for our customers. I checked the older version link but I am unable to find Intel Visual Fortran 11.  https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product

Is it possible to find it ? I have 30 days trial licence.

EDIT

I found 11.1 version from Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows but I need IVF 11 for VS2005. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Intel no longer makes versions that old available for download.  And no, you don't need a 7+ year old, obsolete and unsupported version for PSCAD. If you absolutely must use the also obsolete and unsupported VS2005, you could go back as far as compiler version 12.1.

0 Kudos
AYDIN__Kaan
Beginner

Dear Steve,

Yes you are right I dont need that for PSCAD but our customer are using 11. So you are saying there is nothing to do ? 

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I am not sure what you want to do. If you have purchased a license, you can submit a request to Intel Support for a copy of an older version. Or try 11.1 to see if it meets your needs.

0 Kudos