Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28381 Discussions

Libraries option is missing in project properties window

KashifMehmood
Novice

I started with installing MS Visual Studio Visual Studio Community 2019 with workloads then I installed Intel Parallel Studio 2020 Cluster Edition on window XP 2010, 64-bit operating system.   I checked the Math Kernel Library during the installation Parallel Studio 2020 Cluster Edition. After installation I lunched the Visual Studio Visual Studio for Fortran Programming. During the solution building of a Fortran Program I noticed that libraries option is missing in project properties window, as shown in attached image. I then uninstall the Intel Parallel Studio 2020 and then Visual Studio 2019 community.  I then modified the VS installation and added the C++ workload as per guideline the installed again intel parallel studio.  I have reinstalling all the application again and again and but I still couldn't overcome the problem.

I then tried creating a Fortran project in MS VS, but it doesn't see the library or give me an option to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KashifMehmood
Novice

The first screenshot (capture.png) is a screenshot I got from different internet links, one is given here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1n8-azFvmg  (capture10.png)

and the second (Capture9.png) is a screen short of my own console application project after it was created.

I also have another problem, I can't type code in a standard graphics application, as shown in the attached “Standard Graphics Application Error File”. But I can successfully create projects such as the attached picture "Standard Graphics Application Creation"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

This is very strange - I have never heard of such a problem before. What is the difference between the first screenshot (Capture.png), where the Libraries option shows, and the second one (Capture9.png) where it doesn't? If you create a new console application project, do you get the Libraries property?

KashifMehmood
Novice

The first screenshot (capture.png) is a screenshot I got from different internet links, one is given here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1n8-azFvmg  (capture10.png)

and the second (Capture9.png) is a screen short of my own console application project after it was created.

I also have another problem, I can't type code in a standard graphics application, as shown in the attached “Standard Graphics Application Error File”. But I can successfully create projects such as the attached picture "Standard Graphics Application Creation"

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

In the first capture, I don't see that you have a source file open. Some of the project wizards create initial source files for you, some do not. For those that don't, you can right click on the project and select Add > New Item...

0 Kudos