Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Licence and Usage question

h-faber
Beginner
Hi,
I just want to know whether I can use the floating licence in a way so that two developpers can login (via Remote Desktop Connection) to the server where the IVF compiler and the Visual Studio is installed and work with the same compiler at the same time? Can both of them use the programs which are locally installed on the server, that means IVF and VS? Or does there have to be another solution for the requirement that they use the same compiler so that there is no need to install this combination on each workstation?

Thanks in advance,
Harald
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Intel Visual Fortran supports the license model you describe, and this includes the bundled Visual Studio Premier Partner Edition. I can't comment on Microsoft's rules for a separately purchased Visual Studio.

Just make sure that the Intel license file you are using contains the string "TS_OK". If it does not, log in to the Intel Registration Center and request that it email you a new copy of the license - the new copy will have TS_OK which enables use on Terminal Server configurations.
0 Kudos