Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Link Abaqus6.11 to FORTRAN comiler

abolfazlzahedi
Beginner
I would like to link Abaqus6.11 to FORTRAN complier. I have installed the Microsoft visual studio 2008 and Fortran Intel compiler 11 then changed the variables (Path, lib, include) but without any result. I have attached my error and the manual procedure.My operation system is x64Win7.
Regards
Abolfazl
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aubrey_W_
New Contributor I
Hello,

I'll move this to our Intel Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows forum where our Technical Consulting Engineers can assist you.

Best regards,
==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Your first step would be to check that you have installed ifort correctly. Opening the ifort command prompt window from the start menu checks whether the ifortvars and vcvars.bat files are correct. You would have installed the C++ option in the Visual Studio configuration and the sub-option for X64 C++ development. If you didn't do that, you could return to modify the VS configuration and add those options, then repair your ifort installation.
Once your ifort command window opens correctly, and you can run
ifort -V
and
cl
you can return to the Abaqus instructions and execute the ifortvars.bat command which is visible by right-clicking the Start menu command prompt shortcut. That .bat file includes the vcvars.bat execution.
0 Kudos