Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28441 Discussions

Linking Visual Fortran to Visual Studio 2013

jagwani__suhail
Beginner
Hello, 
I seem to have an issue with linking some files. There seems to be a LNK2019 error defined as acar_solver_vesion.obj: error LNK2019: __imp___acrt_iob_func referenced in function printf.
acar_solver_vesion.obj: error LNK2019: __imp___acrt_iob_func referenced in function printf.
acar_solver_vesion.obj: error LNK2019: __imp___stdio_common_vprintf referenced in function_ vfprintf_1.
Could you please help me in understanding these errors. Is it an issue with ADAMS or the FORTRAN code or linking the FORTRAN code with Visual Studio and how do I solve such an issue.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

This error happens when you have a mixed C/Fortran application and the settings for the two languages don't agree as to which set of run-time libraries are to be used.This thread has some additional information, though it is C/C++ specific. My guess would be that your Fortran code specifies linking to static libraries and not DLL libraries. Right click on the project, select Properties. Then Fortran > Libraries. Set "Use Run-Time Library" to "Multithread DLL /MD" and do a full rebuild of the project. That may help.

Another way this can happen is if you have C code built with VS2013 or earlier and link to VS2015 or later libraries.

0 Kudos
jagwani__suhail
Beginner

Hi Steve, thank you for your suggestion. My project seems to be missing some libraries from ADAMS and so I have this issue. I shall look into that 

0 Kudos