Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Not been receiving the download link

Majid
Beginner

Dear Developers,

I've already registered as a student to ask you for having a free version of Linux Intel Fortran compiler. It is almost 4 business days that I have not been receiving any email regarding my request. Could you please let me know what is the problem with my request?

Best regards,

Majid

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArvindS_Intel
Employee

Hi Majid,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Ideally it takes 2-3 days for a serial number to get registered into an account. This was delayed due to account verification. However, your registration for student license serial number has been approved. You would've received an email containing download instructions. If not received, please check in your spam or junk folder. Or you may visit Intel® Registration Center to download the product and the license file.

If you still cannot find any registered products, please raise a concern through our support website and your query will be triaged in a timely manner.

Regards,

Arvind

Intel Developer Zone Support

0 Kudos
Majid
Beginner

Hi Arvind,

Thank you very much for your consideration. I've received the email containing the download instruction.

Best regards,

Majid

0 Kudos