Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

PI

JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

I am writing a proposal for DARPA at the moment, long shot, but my idea is a Fortran tool that can take a data stream and determine a suitable underlying model - across all model types?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small group of people who participate in this forum are exceptionally good and very helpful (and patient). So are some others,  I have a lot of faith in the future with this type of sacrifice -- she is to be lauded -- 

https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/fundraisers/edelbaggs?fbclid=IwAR26Au0H4tqQVeL1_rpbTtI7N-wwIH9vhEpQlhUDLQDTLuNrsgiP1TPpL-4 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

Please do not write and tell me I was wrong to post the link, I do not know the girl, I know she is a friend of my good friend's daughter, I do not expect anything except to point to the fact that there is some hope for the future -- even if Python rules at the moment. 

0 Kudos