Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Parallel Studio XE 2016 Update 2 Redistributable

marc_ledermanadvanti

I have just downloaded Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 Update 2 Composer Edition. Where can I find the redistributable exe or msm files that go with them? 

Marc

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

The .msi (can be used instead of exe) is linked on the Intel Registration Center download page for the Fortran Composer Edition. I will ask the maintainer of https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributables-for-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2016-composer-edition-for-windows to update it. The .msm can be found installed along with the compiler in its Redist folder. For example, C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries\windows\redist\intel64_win\compiler

0 Kudos
Don_G_
New Contributor I

my command to install the redistributables is: msiexec .I ww_ifort_redist_ia32_2016.e.180.msm     msiexec returns a 1620 error 'This action is only valid for products that are currently installed'....   What gives?

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Are you sure msiexec is for use with msm files? It was my understanding that this was to be included in an installer. Error 1620 indicates that's its not a valid installer package. If you want to install separately, use the .msi.

0 Kudos