Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Recognizing new license

DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II

How do I get my latest license recognized by IVF?

I tried doing a repair of the existing install, but was not prompted for the license/activation.

Is there a simple way, or do I need to do a complete reinstall?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

Have a look the intel software manager, you can do some stuff in there.

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

The system environment variable INTEL_LICENSE_FILE should evaluate to a valid directory, within which a valid license file should be available. If not, depending on how your installation was performed, you may need to log into the Intel Registration Center and download a new license file, which should be placed in that directory.

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

mecej4 wrote:
The system environment variable INTEL_LICENSE_FILE should evaluate to a valid directory, within which a valid license file should be available. If not, depending on how your installation was performed, you may need to log into the Intel Registration Center and download a new license file, which should be placed in that directory.

Irrespective of that a new licence often needs to be activated (validated online) before it will work the first time. However they seem to keep changing things in this respect....

0 Kudos