Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

Subscription to forum fortran, cpp

MWind2
New Contributor III

I am not getting any emails for fortran or c++ even if I subscribe. What to do? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

I assume because you are writing on 24th Nove at about noon, you are not American.  They are all tucked into Turkey and Sweet Potato and Marshmallow and egg nog, they are scandalized that they are paying 2 per pound, 4 dollars per kilo for said bird.   I mean goose is only 20 per kilo. 

Most people will have tomorrow off, you might get an answer on Saturday.  

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

@MWind2  - Intel are extremely reliable and a no nonsense company, but Thanksgiving is the one annual event in the USA that the entire country participates in, even Fortran takes a back seat.  

Of course programming in this location would be nice :

22111506tilberthwaite_ghyll.jpg

It is the Lake District in England.  

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

@MWind2, are you still not getting any emails from Forums that you are subscribed to? I had a flood after being away for a long US holiday. If so, I will follow up with IT.

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

@Barbara_P_Intel ,  I posted my second comment after your comment, but your recorded time is  45 minutes later.  Do you know why?

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

I accidently deleted my reply and posted it again. Simple explanation... It IS Monday after a long holiday week-end after all. 

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

My apologies, I just thought you might be in some exotic location, such as Bologna, great restaurants, or Yogyakarta, great hotels although the 5 am wake up calls are a bit hard for a Australian,  or Tokyo, the noise never stops, or London, if you remember London you were not there for the real fun.  

An experimental engineer spots mistakes in data, it is built in.  You are not the first lady to comment on my questions, the last one from Illinois cast aspersions on my father.  

Plus I thought I had properly explained why the poor chap had to wait.  

0 Kudos