Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

To Steve, CVF migration issue

dajum
Novice
Steve,
Sorry I didn't post an example, but I couldn't get my cut down sample to exhibit the problem until I got the code just right. It isn't easy distilling it down to the bug without knowing what caused the bug. I thought it might have been compiler options since my first couple trys didn't show the problem, but the switches were set differently. After getting them all set same and still no problem,I then went back and found the source code change which caused the problem. At which point I had a workaround. I would have posted in the original thread, but that forum seems to be closed to posts already.
Thanks,
Dave
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Dave,

Yes, I disabled new posts in the CVF Migration forum. If you find it difficult to cut down a problem, don't - send us the whole thing. We're experienced at narrowing down things. Of course, we prefer it if you can cut it down, but if that's not easy or convenient, we'd rather see the larger program sooner.

I have reported the issue you found to development.
0 Kudos