Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Urgent: need ODBC driver

lesliewalko
Beginner
Can anyone recommend an ODBC driver for CVF? I have the latest version of CVF.

The built in f90SQL light only returns 127 rows from the DB.
The professional version, $250 from CanaimSoft, appears to be buggy.
f90SQL 'Professional' driver returns no data at all.

CanaimSoft does not respond to Email or phone messeges.
This has caused a multi day delay.

Is there an alternative ODBC driver that works?

Regards, Leslie
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Leslie,

Whatever you need, it isn't an ODBC driver for CVF. CVF doesn't know nor care anything about ODBC.

You can get the latest ODBC driver from Microsoft. I have no idea whether or not this will solve your problem.

Steve
0 Kudos
canaimasoft
Beginner
Hi Leslie,

We have not received any e-mails from you (at least not from someone with your name), and our discussion forum doesn't show any entries from you either. If you are having problems with the f90SQL-Pro library, please send me an e-mail explaining the problem and we'll help you take care of it. We usually answer support e-mail from Pro users in less than 24 hours.

best regards,

Marco A. Garcia
mgarcia@canaimasoft.com
Canaima Software, Inc.
www.canaimasoft.com
0 Kudos
canaimasoft
Beginner
Forgot to mention; the readme.txt file that comes with f90SQL-Lite explains how to overcome the 127 rows limit. This is basically an issue that has to do with the Lite library only using 1-byte cursors to reduce memory footprint. The new version of the library, which will be released next quarter, is likely to use the same cursor library implemented in f90SQL-Pro, so this limitation will be removed.

regards,

Marco A. Garcia
mgarcia@canaimasoft.com
Canaima Software, Inc.
www.canaimasoft.com
0 Kudos