Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

Visual Studio 2019 and IFORT_COMPILERxx

camisole
Beginner

Hello,

Could you update your visual studio configuration link please?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/configuring-visual-studio-for-mixed-language-applications.html

Information is missing for the 2019 and 2022 versions of Visual Studio.
Not having found the value of the number 'xx' for IFORT_COMPILERxx under Visual Studio 2019, I had to put paths in hard to manage to compile my project.
$(IFORT_COMPILER19)\compiler\include or $(IFORT_COMPILER19)\compiler\lib\intel64 became C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2022.0.3\...

Best regards

Carrie Jérémie

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

The value of the IFORT_COMPILERxx variable is not dependent on the VS version. For the compiler you have, it is IFORT_COMPILER21. The instructions otherwise are correct for VS2019 and VS2022. I agree that the article should be updated.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

The value of the IFORT_COMPILERxx variable is not dependent on the VS version. For the compiler you have, it is IFORT_COMPILER21. The instructions otherwise are correct for VS2019 and VS2022. I agree that the article should be updated.

0 Kudos
camisole
Beginner

Hello Steve_Lionel,

Thank you for the answer.

Hoping that the Intel page will be updated one day.

Best regards

Jérémie

0 Kudos