Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28445 Discussions

Where to download Fortran compiler iFort v17.0.6-256

LSESpace
Beginner

Dear All,

Could you please tell me where to find the RPMs related to the Fortran compiler iFort v17.0.6-256 (which belongs to Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017) for a SLES12 environment?

Unfortunately, from the product upgrades/updates page, I cannot download it anymore and the oldest product available is 2018 Update 4.

Any advice would be very helpful.

Cheers,

LSE Space  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Devorah_H_Intel

@LSESpace  -  please check your Online Service Center case again. I have provided the information you are looking for.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

If you have paid support, you can submit a request through the Intel Online Service Center. Otherwise, it is not available. Intel tends to take offline versions more than a few years old.

0 Kudos
LSESpace
Beginner

Hi Steve,

Thank you for replying. We have paid support and I already contacted the Intel Online Service Center but they came back stating the following:
"For any inquiries related to Intel Parallel Studio, please reach out to the community forum, where you will be offered help.

You can post a question on the forum in this section."

That is the reason why I posted my question in this forum.

Any idea how to proceed further? 

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

That is incorrect. I will take care of this.

Devorah_H_Intel

@LSESpace  -  please check your Online Service Center case again. I have provided the information you are looking for.

0 Kudos
LSESpace
Beginner

Many thanks for your support Devorah.

FYI, I added a comment to the corresponding request in the Online Service Center.

0 Kudos